Thursday 15 August 2013

Week 2 Reflection & Peer Feedback

The Tutor approved and my chosen concept is the Pro-biotic drink packaging. My Tutor (Mar) thought that it is a good concept proposal based on the problem addressed and presented solutions such as the using the same material for the lid and the bottle instead of having two different materials and having an easy to open outer overall packaging.

In terms of peer feedback:
Jan Gerardino said that it is an interesting product packaging to redesign as there's not much changes in it over the years. However, he thought that my concept is a bit too simple.
Christine Chau suggested that if I could make the bottle larger for more quantity.

Based on the feedback of my tutor and peers, I would look at those suggestions and do further research and considerations on how to improve the packaging. I would do more mock ups to see possible forms or better design.

No comments:

Post a Comment